The Spreading Smile Spree:)

 





Happy Morning everyone. Hope all are doing good. Its been nearly four months since I  wrote something but decided this is the right time to write. In December 2017, I had written a blog named "Spreading Smiles". To understand this blog better ,the readers are requested to read the first one.
Link to the first blog: https://kukki1411.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/spreading-smiles/

On the 16th of December 2017, in the freezing cold of Rajasthan, having the sugary coated hot Jalebis, I had taken up this initiative or, should I say, a simple new year resolution and that was to Spread Smiles. As I have previously mentioned in my earlier blog- Spreading Smiles is not an one-off activity. Its going to be a long long journey that requires patience but is going to be an enjoyable one.

So what exactly was or is "Spreading Smiles"? In Salman Khan's movie "KICK", the scene where he saved a small girl's life and the smile she gave him in return, made him realise that this is the "Kick" he was searching from beginning. One smile on someone else's face because of you is surely the best 'Kick' rather than the alcoholic one which is just for enjoying that moment. This is exactly what Spreading Smiles is all about. This is my way of saying "I'm sorry" to all those who have been hurt by my actions. Mistakes we all do, but rather than pointing other's mistakes, I have tried and shall always try to reduce the impact of my mistakes and just try making my presence felt in a happier way क्यूँकि  "आदमी अच्छा हूँ इसलिए गलतियाँ करता हूँ।"

16th April 2018, the Journey of Spreading Smiles has completed a four months tenure. Its really a very satisfying experience. With so much negativity and depressing news spreading like fire everyday, seeing the people smile makes your heart feel a lot lighter and your mind a lot relaxed. This blog is mainly to encourage my readers to let go of all the sadness and negativity and for just one day try to perform such an activity that brings a smile on your face as well as onto others along with you.

Friends and Family, Animals and birds - each and every creation of God will leave a mark in someone's life. Some become a part of each other and some remain apart from each other. Seeking respect more than attention is the main vision of this Spreading Smiles theory. Posting images and quotes on Social Media isn't about getting people to like them. Its all about reserving the wonderful stories and smiles so that these special moments can be revisited at any time. At the end of the day social media, like religion, is all about perception and interpretation. 

Spending night outs with friends, meeting your school friends, attending friend's wedding, cooking food for your friends, recognising the hard work of the maids and security guards at home, earning the respect of the clients, team lunches with the office staff, stupid snap-chat filters with family(some hilarious ones are of gold and only for few to see-hence not posted), cracking and forwarding lame jokes , spending time in the NGOs with my newly made buddies, Dadaji ko khush rakhna and many more are just small and easy ways to bring a smile. These moments are captured and posted below. Aren't their smile so infectious? The biggest question arises- Is it easy to keep others happy always or be happy yourself?

Well, its actually very tough. February 1st 2018, the day will be the toughest day to overcome in my life. The mid night prayers , the inevitable event and the days to follow were really a very tough experience. My Dadi (GrandMa), whom I don't know why but I used to always call her Mema (मेमा ) was relieved of all her pains and sufferings and boarded into a life that, for sure, will be more peaceful and full of joy. Her absence will remain a void forever but her life was a learning curve. This image of me holding her for one last time will remain my most proudest moment ever in my life. No matter the pain she was undergoing, she never wanted me to come to see her suffering. On 14th of November 2017, lying down inside the operation theatre and pleading the nurses to give her the phone to make one phone call was just to wish me for my Birthday and wish me for my exams. I wasn't even aware that she was in the hospital undergoing her surgery. That was her grit and willingness to overcome her suffering to just see a smile on my face.I saw her when she was lying there motionless ,in her Kingdom in Salem, but she still had a smile on her face. 

 



























































Smile, not because your happy, but smile because life is too short to be sad. I have spoken to so many people in these four months that each and everyone have been an inspiration. Some have taught me to  believe in myself whereas some have taught on how to smile even when  the going gets tough. There are days wherein mind starts getting tired as there will be expectations from within your soul of something good to happen but it doesn't. फिर Dil se awaaz nikalti hain "रस्ते की परवाह करोगे तो मंज़िल बुरा मान जाएगी " and the journey of spreading smiles, with some minor hiccups, continues smoothly to reach its destination.






















Spread Smiles because the time will come when दवा से ज़्यादा दुआ की ज़रूरत होगी and then your good deeds will help you overcome the tough situations.  Life may have its bad days which leave you feeling demotivated, but don't you worry! Always remember that "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!" Signing off with a small poem hoping that when in distress, people will never forget to smile.

रोने से की थी ज़िन्दगी की शुरुआत , अब अंत तक हसेँगे और हसायँगे 
गलतियाँ सब करते हैं , अब ज़िन्दगी की गाडी को सही रास्ते पर चलाएँगे 
बहुत सारे पथरो और कीचड का सामना करना  होगा , अब कीचड़ में भी कमल खिलाएँगे 
जीवन में बहुत कुछ सीखना बाकी हैं  पर 
दूसरो के चेहरों पर मुस्कराहट लाने  का वादा करो ,आओ साथ में इस वादे को निभाएँगे !!!























Your’s thoda sa kiddish but very loveable blogger
Karan.N.Kukreja
Follow me:
Instagram- @karankukki 
Facebook- Karan Kukki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जीवन जीना बाकी हैं !!! सबको हँसाने का सिलसिला जारी हैं!!

Test Cricket's Survival- VIRAT KOHLI !

Road 2 Success- Celebrate FAILURE !!